1- Are amber necklaces and amber bracelets really beneficial?
- We can easily say that it is useful yes. Succinic acid in amber is both good for pain relief and energizing and mind-opening. In addition, the thank-you messages we received from our customers have always confirmed this.
2- What is amber?
- Amber stone is formed by the fossilization of the resin of the trees with the effects of heat, light and other nature on earth. Amber is not a stone but a fossilized resin. These fossils have millions of years of history. The most important feature of the resin is the preservation of fossilized living things until today. With this feature, it always attracts the attention of mankind.
3- What color is amber?
- Ambers have a wide range of colors. The resins are transparent and bright in honey color, but amber is not always expected to be monochromatic because the variety of colors is formed by the action of microorganisms within the resins. At the same time, the color of amber can vary with environmental factors. When used as jewelry, your body temperature, light, water or sweat with the ability to change color over time. This also shows its naturalness.
4- What are the benefits of amber in infants and children?
- Amber is considered among the healing stones. Since ancient times it has been shown to be useful in the treatment of physical and mental diseases. Nowadays, it is most commonly used in infants especially during teething periods because of its pain reducing and relaxing effects. It is thought to regulate gas and colic problems and increase immunity due to its effects on stomach and intestine. When used as jewelry such as bracelets and necklaces, it acts by the absorption of healing oils (succinic acid and amber acid) from the skin thanks to body heat. It also protects your baby from the negative energy flow as amber collects static electricity.
5- How should I use amber for my baby?
- It is recommended to start to use and regular use especially in 3-4 months period when saliva increases. It is used in standard lengths to increase skin contact. It is recommended to choose models of lengths that will not come on the garment, since it will be less contact with the skin during sagging. It is recommended to remove amber necklaces and bracelets at night.
6- How to care for amber?
- In continuous use, it is recommended to clean at least every 15 days. For this, it should be kept under warm water. In addition, it is beneficial to leave the amber on the soil every 3-6 months to discharge the electricity collected by amber.
7- Should I choose a necklace or a bracelet?
- It is important that amber comes into contact with your skin. Therefore, using a bracelet or necklace does not change the effect.
8- What are the benefits of amber in adults?
- Baltic amber is believed to have many benefits in adults. Amber necklaces and bracelets are said to be effective in regulating body rhythm such as helping to reduce pain, relieving fatigue, and reducing fatigue. It is also preferred for migraine, abdominal pain, asthma, allergy and thyroid diseases in adults.
9- Is there a difference between colors and effect?
-The fact that amber is a single color is not expected because of its unique properties, so the colors do not change its effect.
10- When and how does amber work?
- It is effective when it touches the skin continuously 24 to 72 hours. As each person's body and pain threshold vary, the duration of action varies.
11- Should I take it out while my child is sleeping?
- It is recommended that the amber be worn under supervision at all times. You MUST remove it from the neck while your child is asleep and never wear it while you are not in custody. Since mothers woke up very often, there is no problem for them to put it up at night and wear it in the morning. 4-5 hours does not reduce the interim effect.
12- How do I test if the amber is real or fake?
- If you like to test your necklace or bracelet, mix together a solution of 1 part salt to 2 parts water. (For example, you could use 1/3 cup salt to 2/3 cup water.) Dissolve the salt completely and drop your necklace or bracelet in the mixture. Plastic and glass will sink, true baltic amber will float.
*If your item contains gemstones or hazelwood this test wouldn't work. You have to test it seperately.
13- What is your return policy?
- If you received your product defective please contact us in 48 hours after you receive your order so we can replace it for you. Otherwise, our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
14- Can I Exchange?
- We can exchange your order if you contact us in 48 hours after you receive it. It must be in its original condition. You just have to pay for shipping. Please contact us for exchange.